Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

my pearl and dean video with 80s adverts please watch.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my pearl and dean video with 80s adverts please watch.

New to the forum. Hello everyone. Hope you like my video on you tube.

If anyone has any requests please let me know for the second vid I will do shortly.
    (cant find the butterkist advert but got 100s more)

Please comment and rate my video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3ORM0LVpbY

Thanks

Loved this! My 7-year-old son was fascinated with the Cadbury's Caramel ad - and I remember reading about someone whose first crush was the Cadbury's Caramel bunny!!! Eat your heart out, Jessica Rabbit!

Comment

brilliant
      No man is worth your tears - and the one who is wont make you cry!

Comment

100% brilliant!
        Mind you I did feel 'old' for a sec!
        Brings back memories even though I never found a girl called Pearl, sadly.
        Dean.

Comment

I think I posted a reply on Youtube but this is the best thing I've seen on there. How about the Golden Wonder peanuts 'they're jungle fresh' cartoon one where the screen fills up with peanuts at the end? Also, we had a Westlers hotdog one with a great poorly animated buffalo 'W' mooing at the screen. Anything from the 70s-80s would be great.

Got to admit, though, the best ones were the locals. I've always wondered how difficult it would be to get hold of those. I guess they were produced for Pearl & Dean in London and then had the 'local' bits added on for each cinema. But who has the local versions? Our Odeon (where I saw all these in my youth) shut up shop a few years back.

Comment

Working...
          X