Your First DVD/ VHS Tape/film ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Your First DVD/ VHS Tape/film ?

First video I got was The Adventures of Morph.
    First DVD was probably a Disney film but can't remember which one.
    "She moves in such an exciting world!"

Comment

First Video Teletubbies AND THUNDERBIRDS
      First Dvd BOB THE BUILDER

Best Years Of My Childhood Was Growing Up In The Late 90's and the early 2000's . before the world went Mad

Comment

My first VHS was The Shining.

Comment

VHS - Quadrophenia
          DVD - Quadrophenia
          When I Was Good No One Remembered, When I Was Bad No One Forgot

Comment

Originally posted by CitizenKeyne View Post
            VHS - Quadrophenia
            DVD - Quadrophenia
            Now, I know your new, but just because of these choices I know I'm going to like you.

Comment

Quadrophenia was a top film in it's day.I liked films made by the WHO FIlMS.I liked Mcvicar,I have a signed copy of john mcvicars autobiography.Click image for larger version

Name:	7516_1200834377500_1127770056_30635573_6290819_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	29.2 KB
ID:	260090
              sigpic

Comment

Hahahaha cheers Sly .... if I mentioned Breaking Glass does that end out relationship ! lol

Comment

Thats excellent mate bet you are very proud of that I know I would be. I have a Christmas card from the Kray Twins at home that was sent to my mum years and years ago as she lived "dahn that waay ya slagggg"

Comment

first dvd-quadrophenia
                    first cd-dire straits..brother in arms
                    first vhs- porky,s
                    first vinyl single-t.rex ride a white swan
                    first vinyl album-slade alive...{still one of the best live albums ever}

Comment

Probably a Disney film, I remember getting them all for birthdays/Christmas etc.

First one I asked for was probably Ace Ventura lol. I got that for my 10th birthday!

Comment

Think my first VHS tape was a couple of episodes of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cartoon, DVD was Red Dwarf series 1.

Comment

i still remember mine, my very first own VHS tape was Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory (not that sh*tty remake lol), and my first DVD was Rush Hour 2.

Comment

VHS - I only bought music stuff that I knew would get repeated play - films were very, very expensive. First ones I bought were Kiss Animalize Live Uncensored and Kiss Exposed. First things I recorded were Romancing the Stone and Jewel of the Nile which were on telly the week I bought the recorder.

Can't be absolutely certain, but would bet a few bob that the first film I bought once the prices started to come down was Gregory's Girl, closely followed by Restless Natives.

First DVD was a "choose from this very limited range" freebie when I got my PS2 - the remake of Lost In Space.
                            There is no beauty here, just the stench of wine and beer.

Comment

First video I bought was a betamax copy of Soldier Blue from Derann in Dudley for £29.99. This would have been late 1980.

First DVD was Zombie Flesh Eaters from Mr. Benson, the mail order video/DVD seller. Their adverts would be seen regularly in mags like Video World and Video Today. This would have been in 1999.

Comment

Got 2 pirated copies on the same day. 1 was Blade Runner and the other was Boys in Blue with Canon and Ball. Must have been early 80s. Quality was pretty bobbins as I recall but was still really exciting to be able to rewind and watch the best bits over and over.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X