• Avon Pretty Peach

Remember this girlies from the 70's?

Click image for larger version

Name:	pp.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	4.3 KB
ID:	264211

Re: Avon Pretty Peach

Oh WOW!!! Yes I DO remember pretty peach! I had a lovely hand cream in a glass container in the shape of a whole basket of peaches! (Why didn't I keep it after it was all gone?) Might have been a christmas present from my older cousin Kay who did things I adored!

The packaging was so attractive, I also recall a bottle of body lotion with a plastic peach stopper!

Comment

Don't recall that one, but remember my mum having this one..

Sweet Honesty in Snow Bunny bottle

Comment

Originally posted by sixtyten View Post
        Don't recall that one, but remember my mum having this one..

Sweet Honesty in Snow Bunny bottle

omg yessssss

i loved the smell of sweet honesty.

Comment

I'd love to find that cute bunny in my Xmas box. What a shame they don't make things like this any more.
          1976 Vintage

Comment

The bottles their perfumes came in were always attractive and well designed.Mum used to buy a few bits from Avon way back in the 70's and early 80's,and I used to call on the Avon lady to pay her as she always had a habbit of calling around when she was told there would be nobody at home,never when mum had arranged to meet her.The Avon lady collected some of the glass bottles and had them on display in her living room.Made an impressive collection.
            Being a boy the bottles were great,but perfume was never really my thing.

Comment

Working...
            X