Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attenborough’s Fabulous Animals

Who remember's this then ??
    Basically a six part Programme about " Cryptozoology " search for animals whose existence has not been proven.

I Remember watching this, 5/6 years old and being totally enthralled by it all
    Always think of David Attenborough as the main influence for who I am today
    Animal loving Vegetarian, and interested in the welfare of all Animals

can't find any link's to video of it on the net tho

http://www.forteantimes.com/features...s_animals.html
    DON'T TELL HIM YOUR NAME PIKE!!

Re: Attenborough’s Fabulous Animals

I think its a great shame that this has never been repeated, I would rush home from school to watch it and be glued to the screen from start to finish. there don`t seem to be any clips or DVD`s available the only thing I have seen is a book of the series on Amazon. incidentally I also became an animal loving veggie.

Comment

Watched it during summer hols, loved the wood cut pictures of the manticore etc

Comment

I have been wanting to see this again for ages,and have even searched the web on many occations.It is a wonder that this program has not been repeated since on telly as most recent programs by attenborough are played to death.
        Got the book for a christmas presant long time ago,but sadly it became lost whilst I was moving houses a few years back,have not got around to replacing it.

Comment

Good for you Sweep

Yeah wouldn't mind seeing it again too
          DON'T TELL HIM YOUR NAME PIKE!!

Comment

Working...
          X