Derek Branning aka Jamie Foreman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Derek Branning aka Jamie Foreman

Never liked this actor. Looks like a Bulldog. However, the nostalgia connection is this:

He reminds me of Baron Sylas Greenback in Dangermouse.

Re: Derek Branning aka Jamie Foreman

I can't stand him either, creepy little man

Comment

He gives me the willies too, wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him type. poor sod, he could be a really nice guy, but I'd run a mile if I saw him.
      Heather

Comment

I doubt he is.. dodgy family

Comment

Yes, I remember he had some actual Gangland links, having looked it up his Dads Freddie Foreman, 'associate' to the Krays and he was involved in many murders as well as the infamous Krays 'job' on Jack The Hat McVittie....so I agree, in real life he must be a nasty bloke if crossed. What surprises me is how a mobsters son could get into acting....probably put a gun to the casting directors heads....

Anyhow, anyone else notice the resemblance I was on about?

Comment

Yes, deffo looks like Greenback.
            Not so much when he was younger, but as he's aging, he's starting to look like his Dad

Comment

Didn't know who Derek Branning was but looked up his pic and know who you mean now. He was interviewed on something recently and came across as a right geeezah, 'boy done good went into acting instead of dodgy stuff' type and was talking all about his dad and the East End. Didn't warm to him. Suspiciously black hair for a guy his age. I've not seen him acting.
              1976 Vintage

Comment

Originally posted by sf1378 View Post
                Never liked this actor. Looks like a Bulldog. However, the nostalgia connection is this:

He reminds me of Baron Sylas Greenback in Dangermouse.
                I really rate Jamie in EastEnders - I don't like his character or what he stands for, but phew sure Jamie is an amzing actor and one of the most evil evil characters ever in EastEnders. Great acting by him.

Comment

Originally posted by 80sChav View Post
                  I really rate Jamie in EastEnders - I don't like his character or what he stands for, but phew sure Jamie is an amzing actor and one of the most evil evil characters ever in EastEnders. Great acting by him.
                  Lol. I'm sorry, but I don't. He still looks like a Bulldog....lol.

Comment

Originally posted by sf1378 View Post
                    Lol. I'm sorry, but I don't. He still looks like a Bulldog....lol.

Mkaes him fit the part even betyter still I think though! Derek has to be possibly 2nd only to Nick Cotton in terms of "EastEnders Crocks, Rouges and Villans" I think. He even makes Dan Sullivan (for al he was nasty etc etc) look innocent beyond doubt!

Comment

Originally posted by 80sChav View Post
                      Mkaes him fit the part even betyter still I think though! Derek has to be possibly 2nd only to Nick Cotton in terms of "EastEnders Crocks, Rouges and Villans" I think. He even makes Dan Sullivan (for al he was nasty etc etc) look innocent beyond doubt!
                      He's awful I'll give you that. I guess since 1985 I've grown a bit sick of some Wide Boy coming along and wanting an Empire with its seat being The Vic etc, then some other guy coming along and wanting it all....we've had Den, Phil, then there was those two from The Bill who came along, then there was Den's son, and now Pug Dog Face....I actually think compared to Jamie Forman, the character of Phil's son is actually evil: look at the things he's been doing!

And to top it off, he'll be killing Fat Heather soon. Kid you not, you heard it here first.

Comment

Working...
                      X