Neighbours ... circa the Cheryl and Lou era mid 90s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neighbours ... circa the Cheryl and Lou era mid 90s

I know it is a long shot, but I have been seeking for an age to find out aboutva certain character who appeared once, I think in the Coffee Shop and was possibly some distant relation of Stomefish, Toadie and Angie when the Bebeki's were a family before theya ll left par Toadie (Gerald).

This character was only in the show once as I say, but my memory of him was the guy had this haircut/style and i'd never seen at this time (blonde-bleached fair hair) like I had with this character, thoughof course i'd seen the styles but not like this one. The style stuck with me (but pre-ish internet day's, as I was yet to discover the net until about 1996/97 and this being 1994, I so wanted to know more about this style and contenplate having my hair as so, but never did.

Any replies to the character who be much appreciated, as I know it is a long shot but out of all the Forums etc I go on (even a Neighbours one I fleetingly joined to remenise about this era that I thought was fantastic with the likesof adam, Brad, Cody, Glenn, Julie, Debbie, Michael etc) I really thought if I can find out abouyt the character etc - this is the site to find out from.

Thanks,

80sChav
Working...
X