No announcement yet.

Who had this toy sweet shop in the 80s?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who had this toy sweet shop in the 80s?

Hi

Did anyone ever have this mini sweet shop in the 1980's? Found it on e-bay a while ago, although I notice bits are missing. I got it one xmas, but eat all the sweets out of the jars very quickley, and then it wasn't quite so appealing! But I liked it anyway. : )
    Attached Files

Re: Who had this toy sweet shop in the 80s?

Meeeee!!! I had this when I was 4 or 5, and I did exactly the same, I got on on xmas day, opened it up, took the sweets out and ate them all, although we did put the little stall up, never used it though. Check it out, me and my younger brother playing nicely (for once)
    Click image for larger version

Name:	sweetshop.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	68.6 KB
ID:	260158

Comment

nice pic mate.

cant remember a toy like this myself but it looks very nice.

you two look happy.
      im pretty sure i remember someone i know have it.

Originally posted by k8ehud1981 View Post
      Meeeee!!! I had this when I was 4 or 5, and I did exactly the same, I got on on xmas day, opened it up, took the sweets out and ate them all, although we did put the little stall up, never used it though. Check it out, me and my younger brother playing nicely (for once)
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]3473[/ATTACH]
      FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Nice pic! I don't remember this particular toy but I did get a cardboard version one Christmas. I think it was made by Marks and Spencer and was supposed to look like an old fashioned sweetie shop. It too came with little packets of sweets that were gone on Xmas day!
        1976 Vintage

Comment

me and my sister both had one of these too, it didn't take me long to eat the sweets out of it lol

Comment

Working...
          X