Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please help me identify a barbarian-style movie.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help me identify a barbarian-style movie.

It was kind sword and sorcery conan/rip-off style movie. Probably mid to late 80s. For some reason I seem to remember watching it on Sky channel and I also have this feeling that it might have been part of a series of films (ie a good few sequels).

Can't remember much about it but that the hero was a barbarian/warrior sort of character and much of the movie seemed to be him battling through endless armies of enemies in order to get to his goal.

The specific thing I remember is that the hero held two swords at the same time and seemed to only have one move (which worked every time!). Basically he would block the opponents weapon with one sword and then slice the guy across the chest with his other sword. Then he'd invariably kick the dead opponent away (eg off a bridge, off a castle wall etc etc)) He repeated this move all through the movie and never got tired of using it.

Does this ring a bell for anyone?

Re: Please help me identify a barbarian-style movie.

Hmm, not sure what film it is but it sounds interesting
    Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

Comment

Just a guess.One of the Beastmaster movies?

Comment

Ator the Invincible?
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=wX8aEDjnmz8

Comment

Thanks for the replies! I reckon it has to be Ator!

I'd heard of the movie but I'd never seen any footage of Ator with two swords so I dismissed it. Sure enough tho your y/t clip looks exactly like what I remember.

Comment

Working...
          X