Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Apart from the norm, what else was you ever in trouble for at School

Default Apart from the norm, what else was you ever in trouble for at School

Apart from say not doing Homework on time etc

Default Re: Apart from the norm, what else was you ever in trouble for at School

I once got in trouble by simply sitting down for dinner while visiting someone's house, choosing a place at random, only to be told that I was sitting too far away from both my parents.
    The Trickster On The Roof

Default Re: Apart from the norm, what else was you ever in trouble for at School

let's see,i got detention for eating on the oval..I got detention for kicking a volleyball.....That's about it.I was a little angel most of the time .

Never in major trouble in Primary school, secondary school erm, was a different story

4 of the Lash for getting up and kicking a window shut, It was cold and I kept shouting for someone to shut the window, no one obliged
    so I got up and Kicked it, It was the old fashioned type frames with a hook at the top, I meant to kick the frame, Unfortunately My foot
    went straight through the window Just as the teacher came into Class >< D'oh!!

4 of the Lash for making Ninja Stars in metalwork, then taking them outside to try them on one of the ouside door's, caught in the act
    by a teacher

6 of the Lash and letter home to our parents for dangling one of our mates out of the fourth story window by the ankles, It was Fun at the
    time, but cringe now thinking about what the consequences might have been had we dropped him

8 of the Lash and threatened with suspension for being in the wrong place at the wrong time, A couple of guy's had broken into the scouts
    juice and crisp cupboard, when I came in there were crisp's and juice flying about everywhere, I just happened to pick up a packet of cheese
    and onion and grab a bottle of juice off the floor, I was really enjoying them until the teacher walked in an clicked on what had happened
    He quickly looked around and picked six people who had evidence in thier hands for a vist to the headmaster
    That was the Hardest Lash I had ever had ( Head master had different types of Belt depending on what you had done oO ) He chose his Heaviest one
    I lasted till 6, then Had to drop and shake my Hands, He shouted " GET THEM UP BOY!! " My Hands were dirling for ages afterwards :O

I wasn't a bad kid really, just Unlucky I suppose LOL

I actually had a perfect oppertunity to steal a teachers belt before I left school for good, but didn't bother, wish I had tho XD
    Reckless Stu
    http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php

DON'T TELL HIM YOUR NAME PIKE!!

Quote Originally Posted by Richard1978 View Post
    I once got in trouble by simply sitting down for dinner while visiting someone's house, choosing a place at random, only to be told that I was sitting too far away from both my parents.
    That's a bit harsh! Things like this used to really annoy me as a child. Coming from quite a liberal 'slob around with your dinner in front of the telly' sort of household I could never get my head around people who had such strict rules about meal times and sitting at the table with a poker up your bum. I've nothing against sitting at the table, just the silly rules, which varied from family to family ensuring that you inevitably made some unforgivable faux pas.
    1976 Vintage

That's a bit harsh! Things like this used to really annoy me as a child. Coming from quite a liberal 'slob around with your dinner in front of the telly' sort of household I could never get my head around people who had such strict rules about meal times and sitting at the table with a poker up your bum. I've nothing against sitting at the table, just the silly rules which varied from family to family to ensure that you inevitably made some unforgivable faux pas.
    1976 Vintage

Quote Originally Posted by Trickyvee View Post
    That's a bit harsh! Things like this used to really annoy me as a child. Coming from quite a liberal 'slob around with your dinner in front of the telly' sort of household I could never get my head around people who had such strict rules about meal times and sitting at the table with a poker up your bum. I've nothing against sitting at the table, just the silly rules, which varied from family to family ensuring that you inevitably made some unforgivable faux pas.
    It wasn't too bad, my parents were just worried I might start acting up.
    The Trickster On The Roof

that is harsh indeed.

very strict school yours was.

think i only ever was in detention once in primary school think it was for running in the corridor.

FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

When I was in Second Grade (Year 2) I got chewed out by the principal when she caught me peeping into the teachers' dining room. From that time on I hated her because she was a nasty old bag. I was so glad that the next year I was able to transfer to the school that was right near my house.

A few of us got into trouble for smoking and drinking cider with some girls from another school while at Colomendy.

I got into trouble for accidently poisoning someone with a mix of (I think) copper sulphate and zinc. I didnt mean to do it sir, I was stirring it with the end of my pencil and I looked at him and thought 'have a bit of that' and just shoved it in his mouth. I still feel bad and ashamed now, but I can chuckle a bit too. I dont know what made me do it!!