Box of chocolates with 3 or 4 drawers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Box of chocolates with 3 or 4 drawers

Not sure if this has been mentioned before but in the mid 1990's (i think) these was a box of chocolates that came in a sort of chest of drawers. They were made by Cadbury (again I could be wrong) and weren't around for long. I really liked them. Can't remember a name unfortunately. Anyone else remember these?
    Heaven knows I'm miserable now.

Re: Box of chocolates with 3 or 4 drawers

Cadbury's inspirations originally came in a box with drawers

Heather

Comment

Nice one! I wished they still mede something in the boxed chocolate line like that now? They dont do they? You know, when you dont want to spend too much on a birthday but want to give a nice token present?

Comment

That's them! Thanks huggie. They were great! Not around for long though.
        Heaven knows I'm miserable now.

Comment

Tsk! I knew that one! You've got to be quick round here!

The reason I knew the answer is because I had a box of Cadbury's Inspirations back when they were around, and I kept the box which sits on top of a chest of drawers in my room to this day. I keep small odds and ends in the 4 drawers inside the box.
          "We're the Sweeney son, and we haven't had any dinner!"

Comment

Originally posted by huggie74 View Post
            Cadbury's inspirations originally came in a box with drawers

cheers H.
            ooh man i remember these.
            yes another great product that was not around as long as it should have been.
            FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

I can not recall these at all (may be a very little bit, but not much if so). They look really cool in the box, when Chocolates were Chocolates too.

Comment

How spooky! I was asking someone at work if they remembered these today?! It was around the same time as Terry's Harlequin and Pyramint lol. I remember my sister getting a box of these and desperately begging her for the box when she'd finished haha

Comment

There was a 'chest of draws' type box of chocolates around late 60's early 70's. there were two in our house, one white and one gold. Don't know who made them though.

Comment

Don't remember the ad or the chocolates but they do look nice. Mind you, the box looks pretty unspectacular when closed so was probably overlooked by a lot of people. They should have made more of a feature of the drawers.
                    1976 Vintage

Comment

Working...
                    X