Whitney Houston 1963-2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whitney Houston 1963-2012

The much troubled pop superstar Whitney Houston died today in her Beverly Hills hotel room on the eve of tomorrow's Grammy Awards -- she was 48.
    http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/...cid=hero_media

Re: Whitney Houston 1963-2012

A bit of a shocker that one, being so young n all :cry:

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...on-dies-at-48/

RIP Lass
    DON'T TELL HIM YOUR NAME PIKE!!

Comment

Yes, she was far too young- I have to say I was never a fan of hers I'm afraid, the only record she ever did that I liked was 'Saving All My Love For You', which had a nice jazz-crooning sound to it. But I found the rest of her stuff bland American pop that was geared to the 'me' generation. I also couldn't understand why on Earth she married an idiot like Bobby Brown. A sad and troubled soul towards the end- very tragic.

Comment

Terrible news indeed. I can not believe this sad news about Whitney.

Rip Whitbey Houston

Comment

Wasn't a shock or a surprise to me, no more than Amy Winehouse's passing was....................I had no reaction at all when i heard the news.

Comment

Ditto

Moral is Don't Do Drugs

Comment

Exactly cobber

Comment

Originally posted by stud1al View Post
                Wasn't a shock or a surprise to me, no more than Amy Winehouse's passing was....................I had no reaction at all when i heard the news.
                I pretty much echo this. I'm sure loads of people will be upset, but I wont be one of them.

Comment

I agree. The moral is 'just say no!' to drugs kids! Ha ha! I can't understand these people taking drugs and then their 'fans' wondering why they die. Drugs kill you. Thats no secret! Saw her live in the 80's at the NEC. She wasn't as good ad I expected her to be.
                  Heaven knows I'm miserable now.

Comment

It's a shame when people can't turn themselves around but no, this was no great surprise to me.
                    1976 Vintage

Comment

While Whitney Houston's death is not at all surprising, perhaps the saddest part is that her tragic life was the trainwreck you could see coming a mile away. I had a bitter laugh at how that prize prat Bobby Brown was doing a concert when he heard the news of her death and was so overcome with emotion that he could barely get through it. As if he had nothing to do with contributing to her untimely demise! The mind boggles.

Comment

Originally posted by victorbrunswick View Post
                        While Whitney Houston's death is not at all surprising, perhaps the saddest part is that her tragic life was the trainwreck you could see coming a mile away. I had a bitter laugh at how that prize prat Bobby Brown was doing a concert when he heard the news of her death and was so overcome with emotion that he could barely get through it. As if he had nothing to do with contributing to her untimely demise! The mind boggles.
                        very sad to see how she went downhill over the last few yrs.

i think her marriage to bobby brown was a huge error.

rest in peace whitney.
                        FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

I think the Bobby Brown marriage is something we can all agree on was a mistake that had repercussions on the rest of her life.

Comment

Working...
                          X