Childrens TV shows.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Childrens TV shows.....

i loved sooty and sweep, the moomans, rupert the bear, rainbow, sesame street, the demon head master, the tomorrow people, and lots more!

Comment

Wizadora, Gypsy Girl, Zap!, Rainbow, Playdays, Play box, Family Ness, Astro Farm, Budgie the little helicopter, postman pat, Alphabet Castle, the Queens Nose.....

I could go on!!! x

Comment

Rainbow... was nt that Janet Ellis pre Blue Peter ? must have been great.... but not a lot of it
        survives... never seen any vid !

Comment

Earliest kids programme I remember is 'Romper room'...Among the rest are 'Robin and Rosie (of Cockleshell bay') and one I think was called 'Picture Box' or something, I can remember the theme tune of it, Barbapapa, Pipkins, Rainbow, The Banana splits with featured cartoons..'Valley of the Dinosaurs' and 'The Arabian Knights'. Seseme Street, The Muppet Show, 'Worzel Gummidge', 'Little House on the Prairie', Monkey, 'The Famous Five'. Remember the Hanna Barbera cartoons like...'Winsome Witch', 'Touché Turtle', 'Pixie and Dixie', 'The Perils of Penelope Pitstop' from 'The Wacky Races', 'Captain Caveman' and of course Saturday evenings wouldn't have been the same without 'The Pink Panther'..great show. I bought the box set a couple of years ago.
          There was also another show I can't remember the name of, a Uk programme, think it was nearly all singing. I know they sang 'A mouse lived in a windmill' in it a few times.

Comment

Working...
          X