Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Was Your School Like Grange hill ?

Originally posted by onthebusesfan View Post
    my 2nd Secondary School was horrible i remember there way 5 bullies at school all of them where girls they picked on alot of the boys they used to be so horrible punch us hit us also they sent the headmaster to all of the boys pe teacher horrible the caretaker was so horrible . i remember there was a boy who had sex in the playground gardens . unbelive but that was school
    Snap!!, yeah but some Boys and girls was equal at mine, but if Boys hit a Girl after a Girl had hit a a Boy (then that was wrong and called picking on a Girl or picking on the weaker Sex - not that these are my thoughts what-soever) I hasten to add, as I believe in total eqaulity

This occured I think in Series 9 of GH where Ziggy hit Imelda and Griffths tuck the upper hand about a Boy hitting a Girl being immoral - not though that Griffiths or any Teacher may think in their wildest moment, that Girls could be worse than Boys ..... like that horrible Mrs Regan after she shoved fiberglass own Ziggy's back andhe innocently dropped it out there'd be Private Reprisals against Imelda

Then there was the Georgina Hayes-type who supported Imelda over Boys and could not see past her evilness, unl-like Helen Kelly who eventualy started to break free - a bit before Georgina did Though of course by Year 11 95th Year in that currebncy) all was forgiven by Ziggy and Georgina (less so Helen) as they hads got older and more mature and it was to be expected -, though I don't think any Grange Hill Fan would begrudge georgina and Ziggy that one last moment of happyness 9even though through Helen and Imelda they made his life hell)

Too though regards Imelda cutting Vince's tie in series 10 - no lad would've gottan away with that in GH or any other School (even my first Secondary) and certainly would have been expelled way before Imelda who was'nt expelled until about Episode 9/10/12 (and as I use Episodes in 1 or 2 Day terms generally) that easily gave her 3 weeks if not a bit more Grace before the invetable happened!!

80sChav

Comment

Working...
    X