Technical Query

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Technical Query

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this question, but I can't see any more obvious place to do it.

Is it possible to change the number of posts per page? 10 per page is far too few. I can do this on most other message boards, but I can't find the option on this one.

If that's not possible, can I make the suggestion that you add the option.

Re: Technical Query

If you click on Settings at the top of the page, then select general settings from the list on the left hand side, you'll be given a list of options among which is number of posts per page, hope this helps
    The only thing to look forward to is the past

Comment

I've just updated to IE10 (well I had no choice it downloaded without asking!) and I can't use my 'enter' key on this site anymore? So I'm unable to leave any spaces between paragraphs. It's only on this site though which is strange. I can't be bothered going back to IE8 which I was using and I've never liked Firefox or Google Chrome, does anyone know what the problem could be? I never had problems with IE8 although I know many didn't like it. Could just be a glitch but been like this after logging in and out a few times. Anyone have any ideas??

Comment

I've found the answer, apparently it is a glitch and I need to use compatibility view here.

Don't you just love 'improvements'!

Comment

Working...
        X