X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facebook??

Just had a look on Facebook and can't believe there aint a DYR one
    or have i missed it ??
    Think a FB page would be brill, and you could put faces to names etc, ( if you have a FB page that is LOL )
    DON'T TELL HIM YOUR NAME PIKE!!

Re: Facebook??

There is one

Enjoy http://www.facebook.com/doyouremember.co.uk
    Heather

Comment

Originally posted by culnara View Post
      Think a FB page would be brill, and you could put faces to names etc, ( if you have a FB page that is LOL )
      Not necessarily....Some might not like showing their ugly mugs (and i am talking about myself there ) ...................I do not like FB much ,anyhow.Cannot understand why it's so popular.

Comment

Originally posted by stud1al View Post
        Not necessarily....Some might not like showing their ugly mugs (and i am talking about myself there ) ...................I do not like FB much ,anyhow.Cannot understand why it's so popular.
        im not mad about facebook never have been.

but no harm in having it for dyr for those who want to use it.
        FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Originally posted by huggie74 View Post
          Aha, cheer's Huggy, dunno why it didn't show when I searched
          DON'T TELL HIM YOUR NAME PIKE!!

Comment

Originally posted by darren View Post
            im not mad about facebook never have been.but no harm in having it for dyr for those who want to use it.
            You're right Dazza

Comment

I am not mad about Facebook either but need it for supporting pages and campaigns. I don't have my mug picture on it either (but the mug is not too bad looking for its (young-ish age lol) but I need your HELP!

I have created a Page on Facebook and when you write comments or a post I want it to show the name of my page and when that name is clicked they can press the Like button from there. Advice please.

Comment

If you are refering to a signature type link, like you can have on here, you can't do that. When someone posts on your page, their post is available for all to see. Their name is a link to their own page/personal profile. If you want your name to appear on each post that someone posts on your page, then you have to reply to every post that someone posts on your page. They can then click on your name and be taken straight to your page where they can search your timeline and click 'Like' from there if they so wish.
                - Rik Mayall Fanpage On Facebook
                - My retro Youtube channel.

Come Join The Fun!

Comment

Working...
                X