Christmas at primary school

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Christmas at primary school

I remember Neighbours having some weird Christmas episodes over the years, normally shown here in the wrong season.
    The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

Remember lots mentioned here, one I not seen though is Anyone else's school used to let kids paint the windows? the teacher would draw some festive scene and we'd all colour it in
      Last edited by cbenee; 19-12-2017, 11:16. Reason: spelling

Comment

Originally posted by cbenee View Post
        Remember lots mentioned here, one I not seen though is Anyone else's school used to let kids paint the windows? the teacher would draw some festive scene and we'd all colour it in
        We did this at our Infant school we'd take it in turns to paint a section.
        Heather

Comment

Originally posted by cbenee View Post
          I remember that a classroom window had self-portraits on the windows when I started there.
          I've everything I need to keep me satisfied
          There's nothing you can do to make me change my mind
          I'm having so much fun
          My lucky number's one
          Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

I remember being an angel in the nativity play at my primary school, i had on a white robe and a gold halo, i was barefoot and stood on a tier of steps, quite painful really as the steps had patterns on which dug into my barefeet! I enjoyed the after-party though.

Comment

Working...
            X