Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nazareth

Cool Nazareth

Are there any other Nazareth fans here?
    Always loved them, even when I was probably too young to like a band like that, and I'm excited to be going to see them for the second time a week on Thursday
    Dan McCafferty's vocals are as strong as ever - after all these years, Naz still rock, and then some!

Default Re: Nazareth

Another Naz fan here.

Fan for 30 years, have seen them live in Ayr and Irvine, as well as Glasgow. Great band, great live.
    As a Scot, imo they and SABH are the two best Scottish bands of all time.

Me too i am there fan!!! they're one of the best bands....you are too lucky you have seen them...Well can you send me or atleast post their photos if that is fine with you... i sure hope so...

24 October 1973 - Leeds Town Hall ... supported by Silverhead

Hi, I'm a Nazareth fan as well. Love their stuff. Didn't get to see them live until the late 90's but they were great when I saw them.

I saw them for the first time at Leeds Met Uni back in Spetember 2004, and they were fantastic. Can't wait!

Loved this band for years, In fact one of the first albums I ever had was 'Rampant' back in '73.

Saw them live for the first time a couple of years ago at The Brooke, Southampton.

Going tomorrow to see the boys at the Classic Grand (just off Central Station) in Glasgow.

17.50 a ticket. Steal imo.

Quote Originally Posted by glennboie View Post
    Me too i am there fan!!! they're one of the best bands....you are too lucky you have seen them...Well can you send me or atleast post their photos if that is fine with you... i sure hope so...
    Nazareth were AWESOME last night - would not have expected any less . Really enjoyed the gig: great little venue, good atmosphere and "Naz" played a great set, comprising plenty of old faves and a few tracks from the new album, all of which went down a storm. There's no way Dan & Pete look like they're now in their mid sixties - Naz rock!
    I'm afraid the camera on my phone's not that great, so can't oblige with photo's I'm afraid - sorry glennboie; must try harder .

The Grand, Clithero, I take it?.