Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nazareth

Are there any other Nazareth fans here?
    Always loved them, even when I was probably too young to like a band like that, and I'm excited to be going to see them for the second time a week on Thursday
    Dan McCafferty's vocals are as strong as ever - after all these years, Naz still rock, and then some!

Re: Nazareth

Another Naz fan here.

Fan for 30 years, have seen them live in Ayr and Irvine, as well as Glasgow. Great band, great live.
    As a Scot, imo they and SABH are the two best Scottish bands of all time.

Comment

Me too i am there fan!!! they're one of the best bands....you are too lucky you have seen them...Well can you send me or atleast post their photos if that is fine with you... i sure hope so...

Comment

24 October 1973 - Leeds Town Hall ... supported by Silverhead

Comment

Hi, I'm a Nazareth fan as well. Love their stuff. Didn't get to see them live until the late 90's but they were great when I saw them.

Comment

I saw them for the first time at Leeds Met Uni back in Spetember 2004, and they were fantastic. Can't wait!

Comment

Loved this band for years, In fact one of the first albums I ever had was 'Rampant' back in '73.

Saw them live for the first time a couple of years ago at The Brooke, Southampton.

Comment

Going tomorrow to see the boys at the Classic Grand (just off Central Station) in Glasgow.

£17.50 a ticket. Steal imo.

Comment

Originally posted by glennboie View Post
                  Me too i am there fan!!! they're one of the best bands....you are too lucky you have seen them...Well can you send me or atleast post their photos if that is fine with you... i sure hope so...
                  Nazareth were AWESOME last night - would not have expected any less . Really enjoyed the gig: great little venue, good atmosphere and "Naz" played a great set, comprising plenty of old faves and a few tracks from the new album, all of which went down a storm. There's no way Dan & Pete look like they're now in their mid sixties - Naz rock!
                  I'm afraid the camera on my phone's not that great, so can't oblige with photo's I'm afraid - sorry glennboie; must try harder .

Comment

The Grand, Clithero, I take it?.

Comment

It is actually ClitheroE - spelt incorrectly on the website, but yes, that's the one
                      First time I've been to that venue; apparently, it's only about four years old.
                      Tremendous atmosphere for "the boys;" great to be part of it

Comment

Love them! And you are never too young to appreciate good music. I have listened to rock/hm all my life.
                        - Rik Mayall Fanpage On Facebook
                        - My retro Youtube channel.

Come Join The Fun!

Comment

wow!!! how nice of you to see them rock the house!!! by the way thanks man... i always thought nobody ever cares about them and such love for wonderful music had gone... but the evidence is us... so let us keep "Naz" alive....

Comment

Was not a fan at the time but I downloaded a Greatest Hits set and now I'm a convert!!!
                            Time flies like the wind, fruit flies like bananas - go figure!

Comment

i saw the at the kursall in southend late 70s they were in the bar before have a few manuel Charlton and dan mcaferty great live band

Comment

Working...
                              X