Frankie T-Shirts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frankie T-Shirts?

Remember the Frankie says T-shirts? And there were the Frankie Howards ones too, which were funny.

White slogan t-shirts were popular back then, Wham! wore ones with "CHOOSE LIFE" in their video of Wake me up Before you Go Go.
    Into the 5th Millennium & beyond...!

Comment

Yeah recall the Wham T-shirts too

Comment

What a picture, classic

Comment

i had the Relax one
          The Damned

Comment

Lol!

Comment

Hiya!!

Hee Hee...Wham ones...I hated Wham with a passion in the 80's!! lol...

love the pic though mate..'Frankie Says....dont bother'...lol..think I had a a 'I Ran the World' tshirt! how very sad,..lol..

Regards..

Rab ;0)

Comment

I hated them never had one, but many did, hey we've all worn stuff we shouldn't I posted about tank top, had knitted too, and balaclava my mom made, omg yes i did wear them out too for my sins.

Comment

Hi Guys,

How heres a REALLY sad memory of me being about 8 on a very cold winters day wearing a blue Balaclava,a body warmer and a on top of it a kids white vest with a red cross drawn on it with felt tips..a toy kinghts silver sword and to top it off a pair of wellies (honest!) with blue track suit trousers we all wore in the 70's pulled over the Wellies cause of course I was a Crusader!!! lol.. and to think my granny let me go out to play dressed like that..class..lol..I also had one of the old metal bin (well before Wheely bins!) lids as a shield!!! im sure I thought I looked cool too!!

all the best...

Rab ;0)

Comment

I thought I had it bad, with a turquoise handknitted sleeveless pullover made by my mom, and a balaclava, though never worn if I could help it at the same time. You have my respect Rab, I used to use a tin try for sledging, raided my nan's cuboard as I bet many kids did when the snow fell........the trays were way kool for picking up speed, one time recall wearing my zip up boots with heels, well it was the 7O's and sliding down the hill, kool or I thought so at the time.

Comment

My other half has still got the original "Frankie Says" t shirt was going to see them gig last year at Stevenage minus Holly,but the tour was cancelled !! :cry:

Comment

Bet Frankie in their heyday were kool, War was kool, as was relax, before I knew what it was about, and because it was banned it was kool for kids, as for Holly, got his first album someplace.

Comment

Working...
                        X