Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anybody got a clue, about what movie this may be...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anybody got a clue, about what movie this may be...

okay, Im just gonna lay it out here...

I remember seeing this movie (I really really hope it wasnt just a long TV drama!) on TV in 1992.

All I recall, is that I think it was an Australian movie, a couple possibly lost or camping in a forest or something, and one scene is I think the guy is underwater to investigate what must be a car in it, and sees a dead girls body floating, almost like she is looking and smiling at him.

and also for the ending, the two are lost from each other and its dark, and he is running round with what must be a crossbow, and he hears crows or other birds squawking in the dark and is randomly shooting at them cause he is scared, and in the meantime she is somewhere else and gets spooked by something and starts running and screaming, but, the way she screams she must sound like a bird and therefore the end result is, her man shoots her dead with his crossbow, and we see next day that he is sitting up against a tree looking at the result of what happened as she has this arrow in her head, I think.

???

no worries if noone has a clue LOL!

this movie was prob a 60s or 70s job, and it must be one of those weird movies were many spooky things happen to this couple.

Re: anybody got a clue, about what movie this may be...

Long Weekend?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Long_We...281978_film%29

Comment

Yeah, sounds like Long Weekend to me.

Comment

Quite a bit of info on Long Weekend on this thread https://forums.doyouremember.co.uk/t...hlight=camping
        Heather

Comment

Working...
        X