Can Anyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Anyone

remember an advert from about 10 years ago......there's a chap upstairs and his wife and her friend downstairs. He overhears 'parts' of their conversation and gets completley the wrong idea, comes downstairs and makes a comment about 'joining in' ......and then the penny drops and uncomfortable looks all round.
    It was only on about half a dozen times as I suppose some people were offended and it was pulled......it was bloody funny though

Anyway, does anyone else remember seeing it?

Re: Can Anyone

If you could try and rack your brains and remember what product it was advertising then we could google it.
    "The answer to the ultimate question, of life, the universe and everything is .....42"

Comment

Originally posted by philipdalton View Post
      If you could try and rack your brains and remember what product it was advertising then we could google it.
      Wish I could remember the product mate, I've been racking my brains for ages for a clue..........all I remember was that it was on tv at some point around 2000-2003

Comment

did it star Richard Elis ? ( google Hew Edwards eastenders)
        Heather

Comment

now that does ring a bell
          DON'T TELL HIM YOUR NAME PIKE!!

Comment

Originally posted by Heather74 View Post
            did it star Richard Elis ? ( google Hew Edwards eastenders)
            I had a look Heather and I couldn't honestly say yes or no. I've spent an hour or so this evening searching Youtube without any luck .......................on a side note, I found some really funny ones in the 'banned uk tv commercials' Click image for larger version

Name:	63izs7n.gif
Views:	3
Size:	41.5 KB
ID:	260357

Comment

Originally posted by culnara View Post
              now that does ring a bell
              Well ring a few more bells culnara!!!!!!........put me out of my misery

Comment

Working...
              X