1980s PICKWICK TELL A TALE LADYBIRD HORROR CLASSICS: DRACULA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 1980s PICKWICK TELL A TALE LADYBIRD HORROR CLASSICS: DRACULA

Thanks, I have uploaded The Secret Garden, The Wind In The Willows and A Christmas Carol to this blog if anyone needs them http://oldladybirdbooks.blogspot.co....cassettes.html

Comment

I found this thread while looking for an mp3 download of The Hound of the Baskervilles. I had a bunch of these tapes as a child and would very much enjoy the chance to listen to them again. Is there an archive somewhere that they can be downloaded from?

Thanks
      - Jen.

Comment

Hi see the link http://oldladybirdbooks.blogspot.co....cassettes.html

Comment

Good morning,

I am so glad to have found this thread ad I have been searching for Dracula's Guest/The Haunted Dolls House for a very long time indeed.
          Does anyone have a link to this by any chance, I would be hugely grateful.

Thank you

Comment

Big thank you to Pazuzu for Dracula's Guest!

Comment

Dear Pazuzu or anyone i am also looking for Draculas Guest/ Haunted Dolls House terrified me as kid so atmospheric please could you send me the link?

Comment

Hi, I'm also Interested In that dual story dramatization compilation> Draculas Guest / Haunted Dolls House, If I recall It was or a similar voice to Michael Hordern with eerie music and effects..
                I've been searching for this for an age, I remember sitting In front of the fireplace when I was a child and listening to the gripping tales. I still remember It after all these years, and It would be great to have that walk down memory lane once again;

Please If anyone has a link to share, many thanks In advance!!

Comment

Hi Guys,

I have just joined after a search for The Haunted Dolls house brought me here, I have Dracula's guest and part of the haunted dolls house from when I was a kid, I am desperate to find a link to this particular one as the voice of the narrator just brings me right back.

If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks in advance

Comment

Working...
                  X