Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thin Lizzy remains the greatest live hard rock band I've ever seen...PPLGBNF...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thin Lizzy remains the greatest live hard rock band I've ever seen...PPLGBNF...

Philip Parris Lynott...Gone But Not Forgotten...Aug 20th 1949-Jan 4th 1986. RIP :cry:

Re: Thin Lizzy remains the greatest live hard rock band I've ever seen...PPLGBNF...

Johnny the Fox is one of my all time favourites.
    Amazing track.

Comment

Re: Thin Lizzy remains the greatest live hard rock band I've ever seen...PPLGBNF...

I like the Black Rose album with the great Gary Moore on guitar.

Comment

saw them in late 70 in Glasgow and yes they were very good. Seen Gary Moore many times in concert and the man is a genius.
        Best live band though has to be UFO

Comment

Originally posted by Wycombe Wanderer View Post
          Philip Parris Lynott...Gone But Not Forgotten...Aug 20th 1949-Jan 4th 1986. RIP :cry:

Had the great good fortune to see these 4 times at Newcastle City Hall in the 70s & 80s, always a great night. Their music always takes me back..RIP Phil, one of the greats

Comment

r.i.p gary moore

Comment

i think it might depend on the line-up at time of seeing the band, personally i prefered PHIL LYNOTT/SCOTT GORAM/BRIAN DOWNY/BRIAN ROBERTSON/DARYLL WALTON? IN THE LATE 70,S

Comment

saw them at the hammersmith odeon great band

Comment

Working...
                X