No announcement yet.

Fave Sweeties,and sweets that should be brought back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What about Goldrush. They were little golden nugget chewing gums that came in a cloth bag with a drawstring.

Comment

Goldrush, oh yes they were nice, not much to them though

Comment

How about Old Jamacian, chocolate?

Comment

Not sure about that one - don't think I ever had the guts to try it! Used to love Milk Tray in a bar though.

Comment

Does anyone remember Golden Cup bars? They were a milk choc bar with a gold coloured transuluscent caramel in a bar that was in segements. I can remember them until the mid to late 80's but then they seem to have disapeared.
            If eight out of ten cats prefer whiskas, do the other two shave or wax?

Comment

Originally posted by tanas
              Are Tootie Frooties still out? Used to love them. Also, I haven't seen Rowntree Fruit Gums for a while - they were knobbly on one side, flat on the other and rock hard! They were wrapped in a yellow wrapper with pictures of fruit on the side.
              I recall Fruit Gums being in boxes too, but don't think the tubes of fruit gums have changed too much over the years.

Comment

Originally posted by tanas
                Not sure about that one - don't think I ever had the guts to try it! Used to love Milk Tray in a bar though.
                My Partner keeps going on about the Milk tray bars I thought she was winding me up, glad someone else has heard of it too.

Comment

Think I've seen the Golden Cups still about.

Comment

Bar 6, a chocolate bar split into 6 segments?

Comment

Ohmigod, Golden Cups!! They were delish, haven't seen them for ages. Milk Tray bars were cool but they cost about a pound even way back then!

Comment

love a logger

does any one remember logger's the chocolate was in the shpe of a log. I think you could get milk chocolate, nutty and fruit and nut.

Comment

space dust was kool, loved hte way it tingled in your mouth.

Comment

does anyone remember the name of these chocolates.
                            it was a tube of white chocolates about the size of a 50p , dish shaped .
                            i know its vague but apart from remembering they tasted so good thats all i can remember

Comment

I remember Logger, though weren't they called Chocolate logs?

Comment

Oh my god, Texan bars!! I loved them! DOes anyone remember the small bags of bubble gum shaped like gold nuggets? Can't remember what they called...probably something really obvious like golden nuggets!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X