Clear All

• Fave Sweeties,and sweets that should be brought back

What sweets/treats do you remember....?

1. Galaxy Counters- similar to Minstrals
    2. Texan-legendary bar.
    3. Sweet Tobacco
    4. Pink Panther pink chocolate bar.
    5. Walls Sky Ray ice lollies.
    6. A Dracula ice lolly with black ice, and inner red jelly, supposely blood, not sure what it was called though.
    7. Corona pop-Loved the apple/cider drink.
    8. A Dalek Death Ray? Ice Lolly

sweets

original and fruit flavour toffo's oh and mint flavour. Haven't seen them around for years.

Comment

Loved Pink Panther bars and Dracula Icelollies - shame they're gone. Who ever ate :
      Toffee Tuffee( spelling ?), a caramel icelolly , or
      Big Time bars, filling-extractingly hard toffee in a coat-of-paint-thin layer of chocolate ?
      Into the 5th Millennium & beyond...!

Comment

Galaxy Counters, Treets (toffee and nut ones) and most of all, the coconut one in Revels!

Comment

I think I am odd because I like the coffee ones in Revels!!!! lol

Fry's Creme bars.. have found the mint ones but can't find the fruit ones.
          If eight out of ten cats prefer whiskas, do the other two shave or wax?

Comment

OMG koukou you must be the only person that remembers the frys fruit bars - i always see the green and the blue packet (mint ones) my mum always used to buy me one when i was ill, i loved the strawberry bit!
            No man is worth your tears - and the one who is wont make you cry!

Comment

I remember the Frys bars didn't George Lazenby, pre Bond do the adverts for them, iked the fruit ones better, but can't recall the flavors to be honest, wasn't it a red, white and green kinda wrapper?

Comment

Remember the Toffo's mint ones too, on their own?

Comment

I bought some sweet tobacco on Saturday

Comment

i used to love cabana chocolate bars......coconut with cherry in the centre.
                    sherbet dib dabs.
                    space dust

Comment

Sweeties!

Oooh Cabana Bars - bring 'em back! Ditto Trio Bars.

I remember those Count Dracula ice lollies - they made your tongue go black. Cool.

Can you imagine sweet tobacco returning in this overly PC environment? No. Such a shame! I also liked the mini cigarettes made of a very inferior type of chocolate covered in paper. Yummy!

I also like that Nutty bar - I don't know if that was the correct name - they were bars with lots of peanuts stuck on the outside, in a clear brown cellophane wrapper. Yumsville.

Remember Mars Bars and Marathon Bars when they were in PAPER wrappers?

Oh, to be 9 years old again..........*sigh*

Smee_1972

Comment

Originally posted by Oggy
                        Remember the Toffo's mint ones too, on their own?
                        you can still get em in scotland ^^

Comment

Kool Toffo's on the return from North of the border, Nutty bars they were kool, and Spangles, in a variety of flavors, fizzy orange was my fave.

Comment

Are Tootie Frooties still out? Used to love them. Also, I haven't seen Rowntree Fruit Gums for a while - they were knobbly on one side, flat on the other and rock hard! They were wrapped in a yellow wrapper with pictures of fruit on the side.

Comment

tootie fruities are still out but they arnt the same they are really hard now

Comment

Working...
                              X