Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Old Adverts from Youtube

Originally posted by darren View Post
    Do not think ive ever saw this one before.
    i just cannot remember it.
    Of course you'll never have seen it, nor recall it - its an ad for the Indian or Pakistani market, i.e. shown over there! I'm sure we all appreciate onthebusescrazy being here but sometimes his enthusiasm can go...crazy or overboard? Its a bit odd a 15 year old posting vids from time periods he didn't even actually experience...I'm all for youth coming onto the site but sometimes I feel its gone a bit too far on this thread - these aren't exactly ads we've been talking about and it just seems this threads becoming a place for otbc to post random ads just for the sake of their being...old.

Comment

Originally posted by sf1378 View Post
      Its a bit odd a 15 year old posting vids from time periods he didn't even actually experience...

Not really, there's stuff I don't remember first hand but I am interested in. As long as it fits the forum parameters and rules it's fine.
      The only thing to look forward to is the past

Comment

Originally posted by HG View Post
        Not really, there's stuff I don't remember first hand but I am interested in. As long as it fits the forum parameters and rules it's fine.
        It is amazing how we forget things isn't it?

Comment

Now I wish they still made adverts like this:

Comment

Best Years Of My Childhood Was Growing Up In The Late 90's and the early 2000's . before the world went Mad

Comment

Best Years Of My Childhood Was Growing Up In The Late 90's and the early 2000's . before the world went Mad

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

anyone remember this ?

Comment

Working...
                                X