Get Stuffed !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get Stuffed !

Hard to believe, but there doesn't appear to be any mention of Get Stuffed anywhere in the forums.
    For those who missed it or don't remember it, Get Stuffed was a late night ITV cookery programme, It started in 1991 & there was 284 episodes made.
    The show was aimed at students & featured simple recipes over a 5 minute programme.
    Get Stuffed was low budget but certainly had it's charms.
    There is little information about the show on the net, no episodes are available on Youtube or other video sites (that I can find anyway).
    However, five vids are available to watch here, & a montage of those vids here, but that's all I can find.
    I do have some episodes on VHS that I need to dig out & transfer to a digital medium.

What are everyone's memories of Get Stuffed ? positive & negative.
    Did anyone actually use their recipes ?
    Personally I loved it & would hugely like to watch as many episodes as possible.
    Does anyone out there have any episodes ? You could make me very happy.

Don't forget to wash your handies !

Re: Get Stuffed !

I remember it - always stuck in the graveyard hours of ITV Nightime, repeated it a lot too, i.e. it was around 97-2001 and there'd still be 'Get Stuffed' on.

Comment

Re: Get Stuffed !

I remember always staying up to watch Get Stuffed,after i came home from the pubs or a mates house.It was so funny at times.I won a Get Stuffed video with a few episodes in from a Sunday Sport competition once.

Talking of Nighttime viewing,does anyone remember how they use to have a female presenter on talking,instead of adverts during the early hours of the morning.I loved watching night time tv then,as the ladies were so relaxing.
      Last edited by moonvisage; 29-03-2012, 19:14. Reason: remembering a presenter

Comment

Working...
      X