Major Matt Mason and Captain Laser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Major Matt Mason and Captain Laser

Anyone out there in Do You Remember Land, recall these toys?

Matt was a smallish action man figure, space suited, mine had a red plastic space crawler type thing. But you could get loads of stuff to go with him a space station included.

Also I had Captain Laser a largish action figure in dark blue, looked a bit like Mr Spock, he had a pack on his back with buttons, (My sister pulled the back off the good Captains back, and I used it as a make believe walkie talkie.) the buttons activated his eyes that lit up a gun with interchangable plastic beams, and he also had a helmet too.

Remember the figures we had as kids though, some i had were:

Stretch Armstrong-pull him anyway you wanted.
    Buck Roger's from the Tv show, looked like a ballet dancer.
    The Planet of the Apes Tv series figures too.
    the Lone Ranger.
    The 6 Million $ Man, a classic figure.

I was such a spolied child..
    I had The Lone Ranger,Mego superhero dolls,Evel Knievel,Six million Dollar Man,Action Man,Little Big Man,Havoc,Major Matt Mason (still have my Calisto doll ),Planet of the Apes,Atomic man,Cyborg and Muton,Matchbox Pirates,and more..
    only trouble was mego dolls and little big man were half the size of action man and neither was as big as Six Million dollar man!

Comment

Omg I had the Cyborg and Muton figures, and the Star Trek, original series figures still got Kirk and Spock now, and Micronauts figures too.

Comment

I always coveted a friend's MMMason but, then again, I had a space toy just as neat... Zeroids!

Comment

Zeroids can't say I remember those

Comment

How about Billy Blastoff? He wasn't as cool at the major but also had some pretty cool stuff.

Comment

Billy Blastoff never heard of him? I had Atomic Man, the answer to the 6million dollar man Action man style.

Comment

Working...
              X