Old Spice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Spice

How many perfumes and aftershaves can we remember?
    1. Old Spice
    2. Denim
    3. Hai Karate
    4. Brut

1. Charlie
    2. Tramp
    3. Tweed

Comment

Aquatonic?
      Cossak?

Comment

Blue Stratos
        Pagan Man
        Yardley Gold
        Tabac
        Mandate

Comment

Wild Country

Comment

Insignea can stiil remember the tune from the advert

Comment

old spice

now this is what i love about this site , thanks everyone you have just compiled my dads xmas list for me thank you !

Comment

isignia theme tune

it ran along the same theme as i used to love her but its all over now by the stones , but said

and so i use insignia , and its all over now .

at least thats how i think it went !

Comment

I had that in a washbag one xmas, think it smeled vile though, but as a kid you wear the stuff to impress the ladies, girsl and think you're all grown up. My dads an Avon man, meaning he uses the stuff not sells it, lol.

Ding dong......

Comment

Candide
                    Jovan Musk Oil
                    sigpic
                    Mrs Oggy
                    ~~~*~~~*~~~
                    Count your friends amongst the stars....
                    And your enemies on the fingers of one foot!

Comment

Re: Old Spice

1. Lou Lou which I think was popular at the time - can't bear it now!
                      2. Drakkar Noir which an old boyfriend used to wear think this was ok as I didn't pass out it must of been.
                      3. Beautiful - Estee Lauder
                      4. Coco - Chanel
                      5. Obsession - Calvin Klein - loved to stiff the bottle but it didn't suit me when I sprayed it.
                      6. Ralph Lauren Romance

Lately I have started to wear Idole by Armani which I think is gorgeous.

I have to admit when I passing people in crowds and a gorgeous scent wafts I have to discretely look to see who it is

Comment

I don't wear much in the way of smellies,just deodorant so perfume names mostly always excapes me.For some reason as a child someone gave me a bottle of aftershave for a christmas presant,and it was eventually taken away from me as like in the brute advert I spashed it all over.It was in a bottle shaped like a football with hanging football and boot shapes soaps.
                        I also found an old white bottle in a river years ago and smashed it smelling up the whole place.One of my mates at the time ran for cover shouting something about letting the old spice out.And it did honk really bad and that was outside.The old spice advert still sticks in the memory,so at least their advertising was top notch.

Comment

Wow - Old Spice - I have not heard this name for years!

Though I never got too much into using aftershave I always recall what a fantastic Birthday and or Xmas Present Old Spice was to give to male Family Members! At one time it was so reasonably priced as a gift set and you could buy one in most shops ... but not now sadly (as I'd treat myself to one now, so it was in my bathroom "for a and when) given it's history and respected-ness. Sadly though it is yet another "sign of the times" I think of another part of history not being around as much

80sChav

Comment

I have seen old spice mens deodrant

Comment

IIRC Old Spice also came as shower gel, certainly my Dad had a few gift sets over the years.

The smell of OS is nice but seemed to be something you need to start wearing once the appeal of buying your own tweeds, cords & cardigans kicks in.
                              The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

Working...
                              X