Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questionnaire abouth the British Toy Market

Hello,

I am a French student in international trade. I am currently in the Uk and within the framework of my studies I have to conduct a market study about the British toy market and its trends.

I have made a questionnaire in order to identify British consumer behaviour and the trends of the market. Could you please answer it? It would help me a lot!

You will find it on the link below:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...NG5FOXNaYWc6MQ

Thanks a lot in advance for your help

Anaïs

P.S: I apologise for the mistakes I may have made in English. I am working on my English level.

Re: Questionnaire abouth the British Toy Market

I started to fill in your questionnaire Anais but I gave up because some questions say a maximum of 2 or 5 choices can be made but the set up allows only 1 choice to be made.
    I hope this feedback is helpful.
    "She moves in such an exciting world!"

Comment

Thank you Jacqueline for the feedback. I have corrected this. The questionnaire seems to be better now...

Comment

The British Toy Market & Technologies

Hello,

I am a French student in international trade. I am currently in the UK and within the framework of my studies I have to conduct a market study about the British toy market and its trends.

I have made a questionnaire in order to identify British consumer behaviour and the trends of the market. Could you please answer it? It would help me a lot.

You will find it on the link below:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...NaYWc6MQ#gid=0

Thanks a lot in advance for your help

Anaïs

P.S: I apologise for the mistakes I may have made in English. I am working on my English level.

Comment

No more now thanks.
          Heather

Comment

Working...
          X