TV Prog i'm trying to recall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TV Prog i'm trying to recall

It was really popular in the late 70s to mid 80s (i'll know the name, as soon as someone mentions it). It had a bloke in it, who was the spitting image of Mr Geoff Baxter from Grange Hill and it was crazy and real funny but daft bordering on far fetched/way over the top on a bad day! Th kids had to do daft thing's like jump into inflatable dingy's filled with water etc.

I sense too though I could be wrong, I don't know if anyone can recall a Childrens Show from 1990-ish on BBC1, called Gruey (who had Ailen Powers) but thing's never worked out for him, that the bloke who played his Dad might of been in the Programme i'm trying to recall. Gruey was quite a good programme I r#seem to recall and onlyon the very odd occasion occasionaly over the top I thought generaly

80sChav

Re: TV Prog i'm trying to recall

Was thinking it could have been We are the Champions at first but that was with Ron Pickering who looks nothing like Mr Baxter ! Will have to think again !

Comment

Gruey was in the 1980s. I don't think he had alien powers and his Dad was played by Paul Copley.

Comment

Originally posted by steve242526 View Post
        Was thinking it could have been We are the Champions at first but that was with Ron Pickering who looks nothing like Mr Baxter ! Will have to think again !
        This is it yeah. Though did'nt Ron have quite a Goaty Beard was popular in the 70s/80s!

Comment

Working...
        X