Anyone ever buy one of these beauty's ?

Click image for larger version

Name:	8499364517_65b2180f15_o.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	99.7 KB
ID:	260271

Comment

Re: Flared trousers

Looks a bit like a suit you would have seen Jason King wear in pale blue with a frilly shirt,but he would have paid more than £11.99 for.

Flared jeans i wore in the early 70,s wouldnt be seen dead in them now,also had a pair of red flared trousers thought I looked quite cool in them that was 1978.I remember wear I bought them from chelsea girl loved that clothes shop.

Comment

I have to come clean and admit that I too had some. They were a pair of burgundy flared cords. Very comfortable, but worn with a wide belt with a large metal buckle did get me some uncomplimentary remarks. Oh yes and I had shoulder length hair as well, not quite the clean cut Man From UNCLE image I had a few years before!
        That's no golf ball Mr. Solo..

Comment

theese are something id loved to have wore im sure they can be found in old retro clothes shops.

wow gold flared cords now u would sure stand out in them.
          yes i had jeans and cords but not flared.
          FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

When they were in fashion we wore them because everybody else did,I am not so sure it would work these days,well if they did come back then I wont be wearing them.I would surely look rediculous

Comment

I remember flares had a come back in the 1990s, though not in a very big way.
              The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

Working...
              X