black currant sundae tarts? 80's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• black currant sundae tarts? 80's

Just wondering if anyone remembers tesco's own black currant sundae tart cakes back in the 80's and possibly early 90's? My mum used to always get them but they stopped doing them for some reason and only do the strawberry ones now. I've never seen ones like it, although I read Asda do them but haven't had a chance to investigate! Heres a pic of the strawberry ones : )
    Attached Files

Re: black currant sundae tarts? 80's

ohhh yummmmm ...........yes i remember those

Comment

They used to do nice chocolate tarts in the same 6 in a pack style too...Back when Tesco was a likeable, less greedy company!

Comment

i remember these all right
        oh these where just lovely.

chocolate ones not sure if i had them.
        FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

I remember these well now i've seen the post. i never knew they were from Tescos as the o.p said but I recall buying them well from somewhere, may-be it was our Local Frozen Food Centre that sold everything as well as Frozen Food. I think or am hoping that a picture in my mind of buying them in a certain Tescos will return and bring my memory back soon/or I hope so now anyway as recollecting them will have me studying which shop's - Tesco or not we bought them from.

Comment

You can buy very similar blackcurrant sundaes un M & S food hall- enjoy! x

Comment

Working...
            X