best football kits strips.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best football kits strips.

what do everyone trhink are the best football strips kits.
    they can be cklub country foreign ones as well.

some of my faves where the german strips from the 1990,1994 world cups.
    FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Re: best football kits strips.

Originally posted by darren View Post
    what do everyone trhink are the best football strips kits.
    they can be cklub country foreign ones as well.

some of my faves where the german strips from the 1990,1994 world cups.
    Loved the 1994 USA world cup kits both home and away, and the 1982 England world cup kits (all three of them).

On a club level I loved the 1978 Man Utd away shirt, and the 1984 (i think) southampton home and away shirt (the one with the red side and white middle, and the dark blue sides and light blue middle)

Comment

The 1985 Everton strip was interesting, with a white front panel.
      The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

I thought there was another thread regards this but i'm unsure sorry. Sorry if i'd said here what (if so I had before). I think though there has often beenm some really good Kits, but one of my Favourites of all time that I doubt there will ever be one as good (though I like the England 06-08 Red Away one very fondly), but I think that Leeds Utd's 1990-1992 Kit that they wore while en-route to the final Old division 1 Title before the Premier Leauge began is one of the best of all time.

Sadly I doubt (but hope too we'll have as great kits in the future as we used to), even though new technology play's a part in making them better, i'm no way certain on this - a bit like I am with other thing's that are Retro in some way's. Some of the old 1980s/1990s really were great I think - I just hope one day they can lay claim to be rightfully vintage classics.
        Last edited by 80sChav; 04-06-2012, 20:56.

Comment

Most of the 70's Admiral kits were great
          Fond memories of those.
          Particularly the 70's Wales kit & the England kit was the best we ever had IMHO

Comment

I liked the leeds away strip the yellow one from that same season leeds won theold 1st division title.

Originally posted by 80sChav View Post
            I thought there was another thread regards this but i'm unsure sorry. Sorry if i'd said here what (if so I had before). I think though there has often beenm some really good Kits, but one of my Favourites of all time that I doubt there will ever be one as good (though I like the England 06-08 Red Away one very fondly), but I think that Leeds Utd's 1990-1992 Kit that they wore while en-route to the final Old division 1 Title before the Premier Leauge began is one of the best of all time.

Sadly I doubt (but hope too we'll have as great kits in the future as we used to), even though new technology play's a part in making them better, i'm no way certain on this - a bit like I am with other thing's that are Retro in some way's. Some of the old 1980s/1990s really were great I think - I just hope one day they can lay claim to be rightfully vintage classics.
            FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Man City Home 1977-1981. Away 1977. England 3rd 1990, Away 1996.
              "GAME OVER MAN, GAME OVER"

Comment

I've soft spot for Leeds' yellow and blue quartered shirt.

I like Croatia's jersey too, it must be super hard to play against if you have a few players running through each other.

Comment

Guess which team I support....lol

Comment

My all time fav away top: Rangers 1988-89

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

The new Rangers 2012-13 home top (it is a replica of 1972 strip in honour of the 40th anniversary of Rangers winning the European Cup Winners Cup):

Comment

Oh my word I have just seen my teams new away kit .......... straight away I though " Argentina "

When I Was Good No One Remembered, When I Was Bad No One Forgot

Comment

Working...
                              X