This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photographs needed for book

***EDIT - Final proofs for the book have been signed off now so no more photos required thanks! ***

I am currently looking for a few last photos for my forthcoming book "A 1980s Childhood" due to be published this September and wondered if anyone has any photos of the following that they would be happy for me to use:

A mullet haircut
    Bruce Springsteen
    U2 or Bono
    Spandau Ballet
    Guns'n'Roses
    Wham!
    Prince

Photos submitted need to be your own personal photos that you hold the rights to and must have been taken in the 1980s. I can't offer payment for the photos but you will be given a credit in the acknowledgements section of the book.

If anyone has any suitable photos, please let me know as soon as possible by replying to this thread or PMing me.

Many thanks
    Last edited by remember; 20-06-2012, 09:28.
    Do You Remember the 70s, 80s and 90s?
    http://www.DoYouRemember.co.uk

Re: Photographs needed for book

I am currently looking for a few photos for my forthcoming book On the buses Cast and crew

if anyone has got any pictures of bob grant and his wife
    reg varney with his wife
    and anna karen when she was a stripper
    im truly thankful if any of you on here has got some pictures from on the buses and the actors in real life thank you

Best Years Of My Childhood Was Growing Up In The Late 90's and the early 2000's . before the world went Mad

Comment

Re: Photographs needed for book

Originally posted by onthebusescrazy View Post
      I am currently looking for a few photos for my forthcoming book On the buses Cast and crew

if anyone has got any pictures of bob grant and his wife
      reg varney with his wife
      and anna karen when she was a stripper
      im truly thankful if any of you on here has got some pictures from on the buses and the actors in real life thank you
      Are you a member or have you got in touch with the official OTB Facebook page? They may be able to help you with things.
      - Rik Mayall Fanpage On Facebook
      - My retro Youtube channel.

Come Join The Fun!

Comment

Working...
      X