Sweets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jelly Cherry Lips

Jelly Cherry Lips – Large, soft, chewy, gummy, jelly, full red lips – perfect for Mick Jagger impressions!! They are also known as Juicy Lips – for obvious reasons!

Best Years Of My Childhood Was Growing Up In The Late 90's and the early 2000's . before the world went Mad

Comment

Pint Pots

Pint Pots: little bottles of beer and sweets – what could be better? We hunted had to find the best, juiciest sweets. If you like Pint Pots, you will love ours!

Best Years Of My Childhood Was Growing Up In The Late 90's and the early 2000's . before the world went Mad

Comment

Liquorice Torpedoes

Liquorice Torpedoes – delicious – liquorice with a crisp coating – like liquorice comfits – but bigger! Crunchy and chewy.

Comment

Re: Pint Pots

Originally posted by onthebusescrazy View Post
          Pint Pots: little bottles of beer and sweets – what could be better? We hunted had to find the best, juiciest sweets. If you like Pint Pots, you will love ours!
          Don't remember these at all
          "She moves in such an exciting world!"

Comment

Re: Liquorice Torpedoes

Liquorice Torpedoes – delicious – liquorice with a crisp coating – like liquorice comfits – but bigger! Crunchy and chewy.
            Agreed, these were yummy!
            "She moves in such an exciting world!"

Comment

cant think of these either.maybe a pic of them will jog my memory.
              FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

I'm confused too, at first I thought you meant beer flavored bottles/ pint pot glass like the cola bottles.

Never mind googled it,thats exactly what you mean
                Heather

Comment

Re: Liquorice Torpedoes

was never a lover of liquorice but i did love these.

Comment

perhaps they where only around for a very short time or where only available in a select few parts of the country.
                    hence why we do not know of them.

Originally posted by huggie74 View Post
                    I'm confused too, at first I thought you meant beer flavored bottles/ pint pot glass like the cola bottles.

Comment

Re: Sweets

I've created this thread to cover the topic of sweets, please post here rather than starting a new thread for each individual sweet type. Thanks
                      Heather

Comment

Working...
                      X