Clear All

• Re: Crisps

FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Comment

Slightly OT, but I see they are now selling Cheetos again, and claiming they are "new"
        I used to print the packaging for them back in 1988!

Horrid things, just glorified Nik Naks

Comment

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

What does everyone think of the new Walkers 'bring it back' range? Some classic flavours are back. We talkiing.. Toasted Cheese, Beef and Onion, Lamb and Mint, BBQ, Cheese and Chive and Marmite. All sold in old school packaging. I remember Marmite, Beef and Onion and Barbecue first time round. I think Lamb and Mint were only in Walkers Sensations form, but could be wrong. Anyone got any memories or pictures? Heres a link also.. https://www.walkers.co.uk/bringitback

Comment

Hedgehog? Real headgehogs? I know gypsies, for example. eat them so I have heard but I wonder if there would be a market for them? Can you imagine Walkers Hedgehog crisps??!! lol
                      sigpic
                      Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

I used to like the early 1990s Pizza flavour from Walkers, not to be mistaken for Bitza Pizza a few years earlier.

Poppadoms were very nice from a few years earlier.
                        The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

Tuckers crisps were an economy brand made in Norwich in the same factory that now makes Kettle Chips. They had a picture of a chef on the packet and were around in the early 1990s.

Comment

ham and mustard was my fav
                            THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE TRUST NO ONE

Comment

Originally posted by Arran View Post
                              Tuckers crisps were an economy brand made in Norwich in the same factory that now makes Kettle Chips. They had a picture of a chef on the packet and were around in the early 1990s.
                              I remember getting a very nice packet of Tuckers in Wells Next The Sea.

They were grooved with lots of flavour, a bit like Seabrooks, but even thicker.
                              The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

Anyone remember chip shop curry chipsticks? They came in a packet which was designed like a newspaper.

Comment

Working...
                                X