Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• U Fo

remember project blue book still ufo believer now,also u f o the series

Loved Project UFO, base don true stories, though the effects seemed ropey for the time. UFO was a different kettle of fish, kool and sexy, groovy musik too, loved it, girls with purple hair, the Interceptors, Sid, Sky1, the Mobiles, Kool with a capital K!

Comment

Re: U Fo

Project Blue Book,Project UFO was a good program.Shown in the late 70's possibly very early 80's in the UK.Used to follow it regularly provided my services were not needed carrying the shopping home.At the time the effects were ok,but these days they are easy to see as more then just ropey.I mean the effects are so poor it's hard to believe we were not put off by them. The thing I used to like was the way the UFO mysterys were solved by the two airforce fellows.Not all of the mysterys were solved which was a nice touch.

Comment

I used to find the haircuts of the men very funny in UFO, I did like one episode where they showed a flashback to how SHADO was created, they even had more normal, nicer hairstyles in that one and more contemporary clothing for that episode too...I did think the actual aliens were naff though. A bloke who runs a retro memorabilia shop near me actually has one of the prop UFO's from the show - its tiny.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TQUdcYk82U

enjoy

Comment

Project ufo,also known as project blue book.
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVVADz0Afss

Comment

Originally posted by sf1378 View Post
              I used to find the haircuts of the men very funny in UFO, I did like one episode where they showed a flashback to how SHADO was created, they even had more normal, nicer hairstyles in that one and more contemporary clothing for that episode too...I did think the actual aliens were naff though. A bloke who runs a retro memorabilia shop near me actually has one of the prop UFO's from the show - its tiny.
              I'd love one of those

Comment

"Ezekiel saw The Wheel..."

I loved Jack Webb's intro to ​Project UFO. He produced the series even though he didn't appear in it.

Comment

Originally posted by shilton dipper View Post
                  I'd love one of those
                  I think he'd ask for a lot of money for it - when you see it in person its not what you'd expect. Its about 15 - 20cm's in width so its pretty small. Also it looked like it has guitar plectrums all around the circumference of it - pretty naff up close...lol.

Comment

I liked it when the BBC repeated most of Gerry Anderson's shows in the 1990s, but I didn't get much chance to see UFO much because I couldn't get home from college in time.
                    The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

thanks misses shilton.hehe
                      not a show i remember as it was before my time.

but i must say it looks really good.

nice sounding intro.
                      can it be got on dvd.

Originally posted by shilton dipper View Post
                      Last edited by darren; 01-08-2012, 00:44.
                      FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

U.F.O was okay.Some eps were good and some were boring and there was no continuity.
                        To tell the truth i only really watched it cos i fancied LT Ellis

Saw a ufo in a public loo the other day.An Unidentied Floating Object

Comment

U.F.O was okay.Some eps were good and some were boring and there was no continuity.
                          To tell the truth i only really watched it cos i fancied LT Ellis

Saw a ufo in a public loo the other day.An Unidentified
                          Floating Object

Comment

Is it me getting confused or is there mention to 2 different series here?

Gerry Andersens UFO and the other series Project Blue Book mainly with USAF officers in blue uniforms? (someone stated Ezeikiel seeing the wheel, and this was a clip from the opening to Project Blue Book)

Either way I loved both of these 60's 70's series, I have the complete Gerry Andersen UFO on DVD and wouldnt mind seeing Project Blue Book re run on TV.

Comment

Yes the op mentions project blue book(also known as project U.F.O) ,and I assume UFO by Gerry Anderson.Both interesting shows but one sci-fi and the other crossing sci fi with possible real life accounts.
                              http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_U.F.O.

Comment

Working...
                              X