Any Goodies fans out there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Goodies fans out there?

Wasn't sure where to post this, or even if I was allowed to (sorry to admin if I have cocked up) but I have a Goodies cassette tape in really good nick and I am not a goodies fan so am posting on here to see if there are any and if anyone wants it.

Iit is called The New Goodies Cassette. It was given to me by someone who knew I liked old comedy shows, but it was given to me in a situation and by someone where you couldn't refuse it, like when a relative gives you something for your birthday that you really don't like or want but you have to be polite and say thank you and accept it anyway.

However, I digress. If anyone wants it, first person to post here saying 'me please, I would like to have it' will get it. I was just otherwise going to throw it away, but there is no point in that if someone else can get some enjoyment out of it. UK people only, I am afraid. domestic shipping is fine but internation is quite expensive nowadays and I was recently made redundant so things are a bit snug at the mome.

Thank you for your time.
    - Rik Mayall Fanpage On Facebook
    - My retro Youtube channel.

Come Join The Fun!
Working...
X