M.A.S.K and BATTLE BEASTS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M.A.S.K and BATTLE BEASTS?

Hello, hello....right. Anyone remember Kenner Parker Toys M.A.S.K. (Mobile Armored Strike Kommand) and Hasbro's Battle Beasts? Both came out around 1986/87, running til around 89/90...

First toyline was about two teams - M.A.S.K. and their enemies V.E.N.O.M (Vicious Evil Network of Mayhem). Both teams had ordinary (American!) vehicles that could turn into tanks, planes, boats, jet fighters etc, etc and had masks that had powers...I've got quite a fair bit in my collection.

Battle Beasts was an offshoot of Transformers in Japan - originally called Beastformers, these were 2 inch high animal figures with armour on them and heat rub badges - fire, water, wood. The gimmick was you got 2 in a packet, you never knew which army they were part of - fire beat wood, wood floats on water and water puts out fire...there were loads of them...something I've recently got into as well...they are a nice size and space saving...lol.

So, did anyone else own these?

Re: M.A.S.K and BATTLE BEASTS?

I had Matt Tracker's car/plane from MASK for a few years. At the times almost half the boys in my class had toys from the range.

The cartoon was fairly good IIRC.
    The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

Think that car was called Thunderhawk. I only have the complete figure at present...

Comment

These are two of my M.A.S.K collection.

FIREFLY with Julio Lopez:

and SLINGSHOT with ACE RIKER:

Comment

Working...
        X