The Past...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Past...

I found this cool forum by Googling "skull machine"..

I remember it well, having received one from Santa when I was 6 years old in Ireland, and then packing and transporting it to Bostin when my family moved
    there in 1978.

I too, have great solace in the past.
    It seems as though so many really great trends, gadgets, and songs have been glossed over in favor of more shoddy versions in the name of "newness"
    Thanks, Do You Remember, for reconnecting me with one really cool nugget of the past!

Jude

Re: The Past...

Welcome on board Jude, glad to hear you've already found one childhood toy, don't hesitate to post if we can help find you some more!
    Heather

Comment

Hey Jude Welcome To DYR Enjoy

Best Years Of My Childhood Was Growing Up In The Late 90's and the early 2000's . before the world went Mad

Comment

. Hey Jude!!.............Never heard of that toy but welcome to the board.

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Hello and welcome Jude

Comment

Where abouts in the world in Boston are you residing? There's quite a few of them.

Welcome anyway. That skull thing was pretty cool, I'd never seen it before.

Comment

hey jude glad we could help you out.
                have a great time here.

Originally posted by Jude View Post
                I found this cool forum by Googling "skull machine"..

I remember it well, having received one from Santa when I was 6 years old in Ireland, and then packing and transporting it to Bostin when my family moved
                there in 1978.

I too, have great solace in the past.
                It seems as though so many really great trends, gadgets, and songs have been glossed over in favor of more shoddy versions in the name of "newness"
                Thanks, Do You Remember, for reconnecting me with one really cool nugget of the past!

Jude
                FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

I think Marcel Proust was a good writer on evocation of the past and how the most trivial things can be of import. I have synaesthesia - words and sounds generate images or colours in my mind's eye - plus I lost my father at aged eight in 1985 so the past has become a great joy to preserve and celebrate - you've just got to be careful that it doesn't hold you back from doing things that make your future brighter!

Comment

Working...
                  X