Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Pasts Most Serious Crimes

Robert Black

Robert Black is a Scottish serial killer convicted of the kidnapping and murder of four girls between the ages of 5 and 11 between 1981 and 1986 in the United Kingdom. He was convicted of ******** assaulting one of the girls and of ******t he other three. Black was also convicted of the kidnapping of a fifth girl and the attempted kidnapping of a sixth. Black is also suspected of unsolved child murders in the UK dating back to 1969 and others in the 1970s throughout Europe. ..
    FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Our little town had that unsolved murder in a bus interchange toilets !!
      Where the female victim was supposedly slit from throat to errr nether regions and had her skin peeled back !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I have been watching old editions of Crimewatch UK, and funnily enough, there was a reconstruction from an early 1990s edition (probably 1991) that resembled that bus station toilet murder - the victim was visiting someone in hospital, and paid the price as a result of missing the bus home and having to wait half an hour for the next one, only she didn't get the next one. She went in the ladies' and she didn't come out alive.

Another Crimewatch reconstruction was the murder of Sheila Egner who was an assistant at a Yeomans army surplus store on Mansfield Road in Nottingham on Friday 26th July 1991 - it was a robbery where she was killed. The man escaped with the takings in a box and was never seen again. The Murder posters were placed on the windows of local buses, community centre noticeboards, and other places as well for the remainder of the year at least. Cue the reconstruction showing a very nostalgic early 1990s view of Mansfield Road north of the City Centre.

Oh, and on a Saturday around the same time, (must have been Saturday 10th August 1991 as we had Day Rider passes on that day), we witnessed a robbery in a local jewellery shop in Nottingham City Centre, and I can even remember the model and registration number of the getaway car to this very day. Don't worry - we weren't hurt or anything - we just happened to be there. Central News covered it, and even Police 5 did - I wanted to record it, but my sister wanted to watch Top of the Pops instead, so I missed it.
        I've everything I need to keep me satisfied
        There's nothing you can do to make me change my mind
        I'm having so much fun
        My lucky number's one
        Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

Coming from Liverpool i have to say the James Bulger case. It's still on peoples minds here and in the local press. I've seen his mum around town. Poor woman and her family have been through a lot.

Comment

Always been fascinated by the John christie murders since watching 10 Rillington place, Richard attenboroughs portrayal of Christie was chilling
            Ejector seat?...your jokin!

Comment

Originally posted by Nuggy14 View Post
              Coming from Liverpool i have to say the James Bulger case. It's still on peoples minds here and in the local press. I've seen his mum around town. Poor woman and her family have been through a lot.
              One of THOSE two are supposedly ‘housed-contained’ in our little town !

Comment

Originally posted by Zincubus View Post
                Our little town had that unsolved murder in a bus interchange toilets !!
                Where the female victim was supposedly slit from throat to errr nether regions and had her skin peeled back !!

Soooo they solved this long standing murder case fairly recently by way of a DNA sample taken after a traffic offence ..

Comment

I have mentioned it before in that other thread, but James Bulger would be around 30 years of age now if he had lived - he could have been married by now with a family of his own, and obviously that will never happen. The same with other child murder victims - the death of a person so young means no future family can exist.
                  I'm having so much fun
                  My lucky number's one
                  Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

A very famous one is the crimes of the golden state killer from 1976 to 86 in california.

He was only caught last year.
                    FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Anything that involved Sidney Cooke and his cohorts.

Comment

The Pembrokshire Murders

Comment

Originally posted by amethyst View Post
                          The Pembrokshire Murders
                          They were the ones who were murdered by that man who appeared on Bullseye, weren't they? (No, it wasn't Jim Bowen who did it, but one of the contestants who appeared on one edition in 1989).
                          Last edited by George 1978; 21-02-2021, 09:02.
                          I'm having so much fun
                          My lucky number's one
                          Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

Originally posted by George 1978 View Post

They were the ones who were murdered by than man who appeared on Bullseye, weren't they? (No, it wasn't Jim Bowen who did it, but one of the contestants who appeared on one edition in 1989).
                            Yes it was that's how he was convicted,the detective went into a pub and he spotted a picture on the wall,asked who is this man he was a darts player.The recording studio had to go through the archives for the show he appeared on and they did eventually come up trumps and nailed him

Comment

Working...
                            X