Love is all,Roger Glover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love is all,Roger Glover

Something I saw on U-Tube and it brought back so many memories from the rather heady mid 70's.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2m-09...eature=related

I think it was the slightly psychedelic cartoon imagery that captured my imagination as a child.I assume it must of captured many other childrens hearts and minds as well.It seems like a very long time ago that this was shown regularly on Top of the pops but it quickly took me back to my childhood and sitting square eyed at the telly.It must of also been shown in slots on many other programs of the period as well,as there seemed to be endless coverage of it for quite a while.

Yet dispite knowing of the song "Love is all" for many years it's only recently that I discovered that it was taken from the album called The butterfly ball and the grasshopper's feast.This in turn was based on a book.

I thought this was well worth sharing and for many of us who were children in the 70's something quite unforgettable.

I did a search before posting and it failed to turn up in any other threads,very surprised it did not show up at all.

Re: Love is all,Roger Glover

I still have the album

Comment

Working...
    X