X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anything by Madness

Comment

hi mate!!!

Oh there are many..heres a few that many will agree with im sure...

The Reynolds Girls - Id Rather Jack than Fleetwood Mac..must be the worst thing id ever heard in the 80's.. the opitomy of Stock Aitken and Waterman ****!!

Cliff Richard - Mistletoe and Wine..I HATE the way he sayd 'CHRISTIAN rhymes'..its beyond wrong..and we wont mention his 'Lords Prayer' song..just sh*te!!!

Joe Dolce - Shaddup A Your Face..I cant even be bothered writing about this one...

Daphne and Celeste...again any song, no explanation needed..was one ogf those girls constantly on Helium? and..she had a cheek to call us ugly..hrmphh..bet there getting Welfare cheques now...

Rick Astley..again..anything really..Rick with the silent P..I hate folk in Blazers unless they are WW2 veterans..

Mick 'Bloody Hucknell and Simply Red..and his point was? And who EVER told him he was gods gift to woman? im positive that it wasnt actually a woman!!! ;0)

Swing Out Sister..oh please.....

The blow Monkeys..please refer to comment above...

Curiosity killed the Cat..hmmm..wish I was Ben voltaire..I really do...;0)

Marti Pellow..A brick couldve removed that ever present smile...hee hee...

Think thats enough for now..some food for thought!!!!

take care

Rab ;0)

Fife
      Scotland

oh...and the Chuckle Brothers if they ever bring out a record..'to me..to you..'

and David Dickinson...

Comment

Superman and Agadoo - Black Lace (anyone caught willingly doing the dances to these 2 should be locked up FOREVER)
        Star Trekkin' - The Firm
        Lonely - Akon
        I Should Be So Lucky - Kylie Minogue

Also, any kids novelty song, i.e. Mr Blobby, Teletubbies, Bob The Builder etc...

Comment

Oooh baby i love your way, can't remember who sung it. late 90's

Comment

Apparently it was Will To Power. Thankfully they aren't still famous.

I'm jumping on the I Hate Simply Red bandwagon - cannot abide that man at all.

Wet Wet Wet were far too cheesy for their own good.
            Altered Images - who told Claire Grogan she could sing?
            Kim Wilde - I soooo wanted to look like her but jeez she sung like she had a blocked nose and someone was trying to iron her earlobes.

Comment

big mountain sung ooh baby o love your way

Comment

Ditto on Simply Red That guys voice grates on me..
                I also can't stand anything by Destinys Child or Beyonce

Comment

Simply red, more like Simply Dreadful

Comment

Breakfast at Tiffanys by Deep Blue something. ARRRRRRRRRRH even the names annoying.

Westlife and Co, All the rubbish off X factor , Gareth Gates, Oh can I mention Jamariquai again! oh and simply red, they are really hated.

Rap music is getting worse, I bought Rap Trax in 87 just like Goldie lookin chain did. thats when Rap was good. It has got so shallow now.
                    Its all about pimps , bling ,drugs , hoods , hoes, beeeeeemers,benzs, guns ,money . Am I just getting old?

Comment

im sorry but i have to disagree , personally i though breakfast at tiffanys was a good track , a little repetitive maybe but never the less ok ...
                      remember boys and girls , these are my personal opinions and must be treated as such

Comment

Originally posted by SG1973
                        Totally agree Daz - can't stand anything by The Streets or Lily Allen - the over emphasised accents do my head right in - no need, not cool and so chav-tastic!!!

Oh yeah, and Return Of The Mack by Mark Morrison - seeing as this was the first tune of his I'd ever heard, where was he returning from? The loo? The dole office? A late shift at Burger King?

We all know where he went though - prison!!!
                        Nah, he was just singing about returning a raincoat he borrowed from someone...

Originally posted by Mojo
                        Apparently it was Will To Power. Thankfully they aren't still famous.

I'm jumping on the I Hate Simply Red bandwagon - cannot abide that man at all.

Wet Wet Wet were far too cheesy for their own good.
                        Altered Images - who told Claire Grogan she could sing?
                        Kim Wilde - I soooo wanted to look like her but jeez she sung like she had a blocked nose and someone was trying to iron her earlobes.
                        Altered Images - does anyone remember them appearing on Swap Shop? Claire Grogan's dancing became somewhat enthusiastic, and she managed to headbutt the end of one of the band's guitars during the performance! Owwch!!
                        Cheers

Armchair

Comment

Originally posted by armchair_scouse
                          Altered Images - does anyone remember them appearing on Swap Shop? Claire Grogan's dancing became somewhat enthusiastic, and she managed to headbutt the end of one of the band's guitars during the performance! Owwch!!
                          OMG - I totally remember this because I phoned up to speak to them live that day on Swap Shop (sad I know but I was only 6 or 7). The reason I can remember this is because I couldn't think of anything to say to her and my mum said to ask her if she hurt her head when she'd just banged it, but I bottled it and put the phone down before going on air. I wasn't even a fan of theirs so God knows why I was phoning. I think my mum put me up to it.

Comment

Hi guys...

Ahhh..Claire Grogan..lol. i so fancied her when I was about 14 and loved 'Happy Birthday' Single as well as 'see those Eyes' and 'Dead pop stars' (very post Punk!!) and 'i could be happy'..great pop songs and Claire danced so madly!! I remember her banging her head..so wanted to kiss it better!! lol. she was just lovely..and so wee and cute!! sigh..liked the Story Oggy..you should have phoned!!!

all the best...

Rab ;0)

Comment

Vertigo ( U2 ), a ripoff of You Keep Me Hanging On by the Supremes. They can't even get the intro right - unos, dos, tres, quattorses means '1,2,3,14' !

Born in the USA ( Bruce S ).

Anything by Boyzone or Westlife.
                              Into the 5th Millennium & beyond...!

Comment

Re: Turn That Cr*p Off!!!

Gangsta rap!!! Kill them. Kill them all! argghhhhhhhhhhh

Anything with samples, anything with rap in it, anything that was once good and now been infected by some big black bloke rapping as the middle eighth - sick!

Also see: 70s Soul music *vomits*, The Beatles, 90% of American offerings, girl/ boy bands *vomits violently*
                                Love is an invention by bank managers to keep you overdrawn - Rick Mayall/ The Young Ones

Comment

Working...
                                X