• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Turn That Cr*p Off!!!

anything by Neil Diamond or REO Speedwagon
    "Flounder don't be such a guppy"-Ariel

Comment

The Final Countdown By Europe Was The Most Contrived, Tuneless Pile Of Musical Notes And Words , That Has Ever And Probably Will Be,for The Rest Of Human History, Foisted Onto Humankind.................though Simply The Best By Tina Turner Is A Very Close Second.

Comment

Originally posted by bigtag View Post
        The Final Countdown By Europe Was The Most Contrived, Tuneless Pile Of Musical Notes And Words , That Has Ever And Probably Will Be,for The Rest Of Human History, Foisted Onto Humankind.................though Simply The Best By Tina Turner Is A Very Close Second.
        Not a fan then???

Comment

Have to endure The Final Countdown each week when my footie team make their entrance. Still the announcer plays "Into the Valley" by the Skids just before kick off which calms me down again
          The eyes have it!
          sigpic

Comment

[quote=pedro;61044]Have to endure The Final Countdown each week when my footie team make their entrance.

OMG Am I the only person on earth who quite likes it
            Last edited by sixtyten; 04-05-2007, 20:20.
            Heather

Comment

Bizarrly, a guy at my work has europes greatest hits cd!! what these "songs" sound like can only be guessed at , and even the thought of listening makes me shake with fear!!

Comment

[quote=huggie74;61048 OMG I'm I the only person on earth who quite like it [/quote]
                I like it too
                "Raggy dolls, Raggy Dolls, dolls like you and me" "Raggy Dolls, Raggy Dolls, made imperfectly"

Comment

Anything by Gareth Gates, especially cover versions, when he just jumps on the band wagon.
                  Last edited by sixtyten; 04-05-2007, 20:44.

Comment

That blokes history

Comment

My worst song of all time - The Foundations - Build Me Up Buttercup

Comment

Lady in Red Chris de Burgh
                        The Power of Love Jennifer Rush

They never last 2 seconds with me
                        The only thing to look forward to is the past

Comment

I really hate all this new R n B,to me it all sounds the same and is irritating as hell...the worst offender at the moment is Unfaithful by Rhianna..I can't stand her whiny voice...the actual melody isn't bad it's just the lyrics and HER!!!

Simply Red I agree with you all,can't stand them and Destinys Child...well I'm sure one day they'll turn around and say "Yes Bills,Bills,Bills was a rip off of the Ompaa Loompa (sp?) song"

I hate all those rap videos where the guys are trying to be cool but they just make me laugh.

Comment

OOohhhh, it's has to be Katie Melua, that woman's voice is like nails down a blackboard to me, she's even screeching at me from adverts too!

Also, totally agree with the Simply Red comments, bag a pants! Mick Hucknall was once asked who the greatest ever soul singer is.................he said himself & was completely serious! Big headed a**hole!

Comment

That song by whoever sung to the tune of Golden Brown by The Stranglers, I find it totally offensive. Every time I hear it I'm wishing that it's the original and then she starts singing....aarghh!!!

Comment

got to be for me eminem
                                any thing to do with him off goes the radio
                                THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE TRUST NO ONE

Comment

Working...
                                X