Old cornetto flavours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old cornetto flavours

I'm trying to remember an old cornetto released in the late 80's early 90's. All I remember is that it was larger than a normal cornetto and cost more 99p if I remember correctly, any ideas?

Re: Old cornetto flavours

King Kone?

Comment

No it was something by walls, I don't think king kones were

Comment

Choco Rico? https://forums.doyouremember.co.uk/t...lls#post135509 (haha just noticed it only cost 40p)
        Heather

Comment

Thanks Heather - methinks as I'm off to the local shop for some rolling tobacco I'll purchase a Cornetto as well! Stay tuned, I'll update with what flavour I buy!

Comment

Found mention of Wall's Magnifico but cant find a picture
            Heather

Comment

Magnifico rings a bell if I could see a pic it would help

Comment

I had a Strawberry one - it was okay...no sprinkling of nuts on the top. Not much vanilla ice cream and a tube of strawberry sorbet going down the centre. The chocolate tip at the end is far larger now - couldn't eat it. And these are smaller than I remember them to be in general... I had hoped to buy a mint one but doubt they even make them thesedays...do they??? I also ended buying a small Kebab and chips and some Sri Lankan food from a local shop I know...as well as my fags!

Comment

We should merge this thread with the 'Cornetto's' thread, was just looking at it...such a shame the downfall in taste, quality and product. Am I just imagining it but didn't the old Strawberry Cornetto actually have strawberry sauce going all the way down inside the cones as well so when you licked the vanilla ice cream you carried on getting a taste of strawberry to go with it? The cone inside was coated with dark chocolate too...

Comment

Sf1378 yeah you can still get mint cornettos

Comment

Im near certain this is correct mate refarding the sauce going through them.

But ive not had a cornetto in many man yrs so i do not know of they taste worse now thn they used to.
                      Although id say they do taste worse now.
                      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by sf1378 View Post
                      We should merge this thread with the 'Cornetto's' thread, was just looking at it...such a shame the downfall in taste, quality and product. Am I just imagining it but didn't the old Strawberry Cornetto actually have strawberry sauce going all the way down inside the cones as well so when you licked the vanilla ice cream you carried on getting a taste of strawberry to go with it? The cone inside was coated with dark chocolate too...
                      FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Working...
                      X