Nick Berry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nick Berry

Nick Berry (born in 1963 in Essex) is a British television actor and musician. Possibly more notable as Eastenders character Simon 'Wicksy' Wicks, who was a bit of a ladies' man and a charmer. After leaving Eastenders he went on to have a number one hit with the song 'Every Loser Wins'. He then went onto star as PC Nick Rowan in Heartbeat also singing the title track for this program (also called Heartbeat) which was released as a chart single.

More...

Re: Nick Berry

Nick was brilliant in Hearbeat I have always thought, in-fact i'd go as far as to say he made Heatbeat the show it was and gave it the following it gained in the very early day's. Though I suppose after a bit having one major character as was so with Nick with more and more Series' made, can not always work out foever but i'll always recall how great Nick was in Heartbeat.

I thought as well Nick had a great voice - one he was not often given too much good credit for. I have always liked Nick's song Every Looser Wins (I think it was the name, though if i'm wrong I wiling to stand corrected). It was a real great song not rated too well i've often thought.

80sChav
    Last edited by 80sChav; 01-08-2012, 20:18.

Comment

Re: Nick Berry

I remember Heartbeat was essential Sunday night viewing in my house at it's peak.
      The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

Working...
      X