This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strange Noises Heard Everywhere ?

I know i keep going on about the world ending but any one notice this in september 2011 globe , im really really scared on the internet .After lots of research and hours trolling through video's I have managed to put together another compilation of strange sounds heard around the world. Although nobody knows what these sounds are, we now have many accounts of the sounds coming from the sky which dismisses the theory of the earth groaning or tectonic plate movement. More video's getting posted over the past few days seem to include UFO's emitting these sounds please help me im so so scared it says on youtube and even on websites even in the uk . please tell me i am really scared i will die ? please help

Best Years Of My Childhood Was Growing Up In The Late 90's and the early 2000's . before the world went Mad

Re: Strange Noises Heard Everywhere ?

I'd stay off the internet if I was you!
    The only thing to look forward to is the past

Comment

why

Best Years Of My Childhood Was Growing Up In The Late 90's and the early 2000's . before the world went Mad

Comment

why what i have done

Comment

Show me the videos.

Comment

Onthebusesfan - I'd just forget about it all and concern yourself with your life and those you care about. If the World will end someday, it will end someday - we cannot stop that - its part of life, we all die and immortality would be a big mistake. Things are meant to come and go - including the planet. I believe some or all the other planets in our solar system at some stage long before man came had life and it all ended...

That all said, stop watching these silly videos - I remember trying to do a search for Sue Carpenter from ITN and ended up finding a very strange web page from some paranoic madman who believed MI5 where harassing him - to the point of remotely observing him through his television set as he watched the news - as one example - amongst numerous others he catalogued. He said, I recall that when he dropped some food or drink Sue Carpenter made a facial expression 'directly at him' as if in reaction to his spilling some drink or food....He even uploaded audio files of supposed MI5 'harassment' where people would make 'strange noises' in the vicinity of his home and suddenly make a slightly audible - to his ears - mention of his name...

The guy was a froot loop. The article gave me a headache reading the paranoid ramblings of someone who may have needed mental help or may simply have had a narcissistic streak so wide that he believed he was of some import to MI5 etc...

My point is just forget about all this tripe and live your life.

Comment

Load of rubbish. Grow a set and move on. We are all going to die at some point!.
              Heaven knows I'm miserable now.

Comment

Seconded. Please .. no more of this drivel

Comment

heres some vids please help me im suffer from autism im scared i will die and i have alot on my mind about the world ending . etc sly check this vids out

Comment

Enough!

Comment

okay so its not real thank god

Comment

Working...
                      X