Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

tv shows your parents watch both now and back then.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tv shows your parents watch both now and back then.

my dad is much more of a tv watcher than my mum.

my dad loved the following.
    the living planet with david attenborough.
    thats life.
    dallas
    basically any wildlife programme but not about anything to do with dinosaurs or animals that are extinct.
    and he loved the wrestling on saturday afternoons on itv giant haystacks,big daddy etc.

and he is addicted to watching the news both back then and now.

mum loved dallas it would be on once a week on rte an irish channel which speaks in english

my mum only really watched coronation street now.
    and she only got into it in the last 15 yrs from what i remember.
    FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Re: tv shows your parents watch both now and back then.

Mum used to watch All Creatures Great And Small,Luke's Kingdom,Tandarra,The Borgias,Coronation Street,any wildlife programmes and westerns.

Dad watched almost anything.I remember mum told him off once for watching a film "nobody else can understand "

From memory,i think the film was Young Aphrodites.

Comment

Re: tv shows your parents watch both now and back then.

My Mum liked all the Sunday night dramas & lots of crime dramas, All Creatures Great & Small, Heartbeat, Bergarac, Tenko, Dallas, Howard's Way, The House Of Elliott, Inspector Morse, A Touch Of Frost, Poiriot, Campion, Lovejoy, Miss Marple.... along with all the big costume dramas.

My Dad like lots of things, as well as overlapping a bit with my Mum's favourites. I remember he really got into The Singing Detective & some of the other Dennis Potters.
      The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

Working...
      X