Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bonnie Tyler

oh dear thats not good.

although her voice is not as good as it was as she is a smoker.

Originally posted by Pussywillow View Post
    .............and poor Bonnie's has been lumbered with singing the British entry at Eurovision. That's her credibility shot then.
    FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

i was never keen on bonnie tyler..........i always thought her voice lacked umph

Comment

Originally posted by shilton dipper View Post
        i was never keen on bonnie tyler..........i always thought her voice lacked umph
        Her voice may have lacked "umph" Shilton, but it was distinctive nonetheless don't you think? Click image for larger version

Name:	think_smiley_28.gif
Views:	2
Size:	1.3 KB
ID:	260359

Comment

on im holding out for a hero her voice had plenty of umph.

Originally posted by shilton dipper View Post
          FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

I bought my car from Bonnie Tyler - It runs reasonably well, but every now and then it falls apart!

Thankyouverymuch! What a wonderful audience you've been, my name's Austin Maxi! Goodnight!!
            "We're the Sweeney son, and we haven't had any dinner!"

Comment

Originally posted by 80sChav View Post
              I have always thought that Bonnie was a great singe, for as longer as I can remember liking and appreciating 1980s music and knowing about Bonnie's Music. I like Lost In France as well as I do Total Eclipse Of The Heart.

Bonnie's voice was amazingly haunting just as Kate Bush was when Wuthering Heights was when I first heard it. It was amzing I think how Bonnie could go from a very low key to tone to very high - signing like that is so tricky to achieve and not often done on the scale as Bonnie could do and did.
              It's because she's Welsh- we're born singers!!

Comment

Working...
              X